Do you want to get on the water but aren’t sure where to start? Maybe you fancy getting your own SUP and want to learn the basics! Or you have a little experience and could benefit from learning correct technique…
Whatever it is our beginners skills & safety workshop is designed to take you from entry level, to be able to implement the basic paddling techniques and safety measures.
Led by Academy of Surf Instructors (ASI) Level 2 Coaches & Level 1 Technical Trainers we will cover skills, safety, rescues and theory and empower you to take to the water with confidence and more importantly, safely. With safety comes enjoyment.
– All specialist equipment provided
– Photographs and footage provided
– Suited to ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS & WEAK SWIMMERS
– Ages 12 & up (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
– Led by fully qualified & enthusiastic guides
12 spaces available (Bring your own board discounts).
Once they’re gone they’re gone!.
(Please note that sessions may be postponed due to adverse weather and allow for this in your planning)