Do you want to get on the water but aren’t sure where to start? Maybe you fancy getting your own SUP and want to learn the basics! Or you have a little experience and could benefit from learning correct technique…
Whatever it is our 3 week beginners skills & safety course is designed to take you from entry level, to be able to safely journey on your own. An optional 4th session focusing on a guided journey can be added on before or during the course.
Led by Academy of Surf Instructors (ASI) Level 2 Coaches & Level 1 Technical Trainers we will cover skills, safety, rescues and theory and empower you to take to the water with confidence and more importantly, safely. With safety comes enjoyment.
– Sessions will take place on a Thursday evening from 1830-2030 starting June 9th until June 23rd (optional 4th session TBC).
– All specialist equipment provided
– Photographs and footage provided
– Suited to ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS & WEAK SWIMMERS
– Ages 12 & up (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
– Led by fully qualified & enthusiastic guides
MAXIMUM 14 spaces available (Bring your own board discounts, simply input BYOB in the coupon box at checkout).
Once they’re gone they’re gone!.
(Please note that sessions may be postponed/rescheduled due to adverse weather and allow for this in your planning)