Stand up paddleboarding or SUPing is a great way to explore the ocean and surrounding areas with a completely different perspective to swimming or kayaking. Think of it as a surf board that comes with a paddle for the best of both worlds! SUPing is a great workout from toes to shoulders, testing your balance and coordination in a way that connects you with the water like nothing else. Take in the scenery and have a relaxing float in calm waters or test your skill amongst the waves and stunning geology on the most versatile, rewarding and addictive craft around. It is a skill you’ll want to work on again and again!
City SUPs (Paddleboarding) 11th Sept PM
Active Adventures NI are proud to be launching ‘City SUPs!’ Our new sessions/tours on Belfast’s own River Lagan. Morning, noon and night we will be facilitating lessons, guided tours and special events.
Take in the sights of the Lagan Meadows, paddle to the Lock Keepers or the Belfast Barge or, grab your mates and come along for a Party Paddle later at night, illuminated by the moon and city lights!
- Suitable for beginners
- Specialist equipment provided (Board, Buoyancy Aid, optional Helmet). Wetsuit/swimwear/attire not included.
- Led by Fully qualified, experienced and enthusiastic guides.
- Night sessions adults only, daytime sessions 12 and up.
- Photographs/videos provided
- Professional photo and video packages available
Availability: 9 in stock