Do you want to get on the water but aren’t sure where to start? Maybe you fancy getting your own SUP and want to learn the basics! Or you have a little experience and could benefit from learning correct technique…
ASI SUP Wise – Stand Up Paddle Enclosed Flat Water
SUP Wise is the new, innovative and fun Learn to Stand Up Paddle program.
SUP Wise Learn to Stand Up paddle Program provides structured learning with student workbooks and participation certificates.
The enclosed flat waters location is the first step in learning to stand up paddle to get you paddling with confidence and ease.
You will learn correct paddle stroke technique, balance and control of the board as well as SUP safety and self rescue, suitable SUP equipment, etiquette and the SUP environment.
Led by Academy of Surf Instructors (ASI) Level 2 Coaches & Level 1 Technical Trainers we will cover skills, safety, rescues and theory and empower you to take to the water with confidence and more importantly, safely. With safety comes enjoyment
Our SUP school is authorised to deliver the SUP Wise Learn to SUP program.
We are an ASI accredited stand up paddle school and council approved. ASI is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and the world’s leading surf and paddle education and training organisation.
- All instructors are ASI accredited at the relevant stand up paddle location type holding first aid and water rescue certificates.
- Stand Up Paddle lessons are at Antrim Loughshore/Kinnego Marina/ Ballintoy Harbour/ Groomsport which are safe locations for learning to stand up paddle
- We have a student to instructor ratio of 1:6 which means we can provide quality lessons.
- We take responsibility for students the moment they arrive to when they leave. Instructors ensure the safety of students at all times, in accordance to the ASI worldwide standards for surf school operations.
– Suited to ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS & NON SWIMMERS
– Ages 12 & up (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
– Led by fully qualified & enthusiastic guides
– ALL equipment provided (Wetsuit, SUP, Buoyancy aid & Helmet)
12 spaces available.