Kids Easter Activity Scheme ⭐️
We are happy to announce we will be running Easter Schemes over the Easter Holidays at Antrim Loughshore.
Times & Dates:
Week one – 4th-6th April 2023
Week two (booked separately) – 11th-13th April 2023
The scheme will run 1000-1230 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
There will be at least one wet activity per day. These will be:
– Kayaking (sit on top kayaks)
– Mammoth 18ft Sup Board (our GIANT SUPs that hold 8-10 kids, we have
There will also be wet weather alternatives, land based
activities/team games to start or round off the day.
The course will be facilitated by our highly qualified, experienced
and enthusiastic instructors. Each holds qualifications or certifications
– Advanced First Aid
– Water Safety & Rescue
There will be at least 2 guides each day, to allow for a more safe and enjoyable environment for our guides as well as the
Active Adventures NI is an accredited activity provider under several
National Governing Bodies including the Academy of Surfing
Instructors, British Canoe Union and the Royal Life Saving Society.
We are also covered by Public Liability Insurance to £10 million
- For ages 10-16
- EARLY BIRD COST £95pp (£110 standard)
- All specialist equipment and attire provided (winter wetsuit, socks & gloves)
– Photos and video footage will be taken throughout the week and made available afterwards for no cost.
– If you sign up there will be waiver forms to be filled in and we will gather some further info such as medical issues, permission for photography etc.
*GET IN TOUCH WITH US DIRECTLY FOR MULTIPLE CHILD BOOKINGS*
*Places are limited to 16*
Every participant will be entered into a prize draw to win a group activity session and a Wild Atlantic Surf Co goodie bag!